Places of interesed
4. Castles and ruins
5. Jablonec nad Nisou
7. Kryštofovo Údolí
1. The summit of Ještěd (1012m) dominates Liberec and become a natural attraction for tourist .In summer- and in wintertime. With good ski and snowboard facilities for the winter and beautiful mature forest for hikes or routes on moutainbike in the summertime. And between 21st March and 23rd September most magical view when the sunrises from behind the summit of Sněška.
2. It may seem that Liberec is simply beautiful, stately and majestic Town Hall a famous Zoological Park and a beautiful Botanical garden. The charm of Liberec also comes from the old buildings in neorenaissance and the old narrow streets to wander around. Also the Severočeské Museum is worth a visit.
3. Rudolfov is the gate to the Jizérke Hory. The village is near to Bedřichov and can be reach easily buy foot from the cemetery and war memorial. The view from the hills around is worth while with beautiful granite rocks.
4. There are may Castles and ruins around worth a visit. For example the Castle of Frýdlant, the Ruins of Hamrštejn ort he Castle-fortification of Grabštejn. There are many more Castle and Ruins to see.
5. The city is famous for the glass and artificial jewellery and architectural conservation zone with several historical buildings with typical Secessionist motives. The church of the Most Sacred Heart of the Lord and the Theatre. The Dam lake provide lost of fun fort he sport-fanatic.
6. This city has too many things to see, you just must be there ones in a lifetime.
Can be reached from Liberec by bus every hour (travel time 1 h)
7. One of the most beautiful and colourful villages in the district. It has preserved its original 19th century appearance. The end of the village is dominated by the railway viaduct a monumental feat of engineering of 202m length and 30 m high completed in 1903.There are many more monuments in the valley, the most valuable being the church of St.Christopher built in the years 1683-1686 with precious painted walls and ceilings. Also just a walk around the village is worth while.